Thursday 4 July 2013

Ace Hood Was "Shocked" His Watch Fell Apart At BET Awards

Ace Hood says he fired his jeweler after his bezel fell off during an on-camera interview at the red carpet of the 2013 BET Awards.
Ace Hood probably wanted people to look at his watch. But the Florida rapper likely didn't want his timepiece to garner the type of attention it did on Sunday (June 30).
When Ace Hood touched his timepiece while being interviewed by Bow Wow on the red carpet at the 2013 BET Awards, the bezel fell off. The rapper says he was stunned. "When you spend so much money on a watch, certain things are not supposed to happen,
The "Bugatti" rapper says during the Power 106 interview that he couldn't believe what was happening while he was talking to Bow Wow, especially given how much the timepiece cost. "I spent $60,000 on that watch, man," Ace Hood says. "I was just as shocked as everybody else was when it did happen. It never happened to any of my other watches or anything. I looked up. I ain't even know what it was. I figured it was my bracelet. It wasn't no thing, though."

No comments:

Post a Comment